Railtracker Exclusive : Proposal for diversion of 12453/54 RNC NDLS Bi weekly Rajdhani Exp via TORI instead of BRKA-TORI
- Posted On: 28-07-2021 12:06:04 PM
FROM CPTM/SER TO PED(CHG)/NDRB
SER E/O NO-69/07 DATE-28.07.2021
SUB:Proposal for diversion of 12453/54 RNC NDLS Bi weekly Rajdhani Exp via TORI instead of BRKA-TORI.
1. 12453/54 RNC NDLS bi weekly Rajdhani Express is owned by NR. The days of run Ex. NDLS is Wed and Sat and Ex. RNC is Thu & Sun. 12453 leaves RNC at 17.15 and arrives NDLS the next day at 11.10 while 12454 leaves NDLS at 16.10 and arrives RNC at 10.56.
The total distance of 1343 kms is covered in 18.46 Hrs Ex NDLS and 17.55 Hrs ex. RNC. The avg speed of this train after revised time table implementation would be 74.74 kmph ex. RNC and 71.53 kmph ex. NDLS. Intermediate stoppages are CNB, PRYJ in NCR and DDU, GHD, DTO, BRKA in ECR.
2. Primary maintenance of this train is with NR at NDLS while secondary maintenance is with RNC. The train is presently not running, however a special train in the path timing and stoppage is running with no. 02453/54.
3. It is proposed to change the path of this train via RNC LAD TORI instead of RNC BRKA TORI, which would eliminate the stoppage at BRKA but at the same time reduce the total distance by 94.5 Kms thereby improving speed and increasing lie over at secondary end.
3. The tentative revised timings may be as under :
12453 RNC d. 18.25 TORI d. 20.33 (no change in timings beyond TORI)
12454 (no change in timing upto TORI) TORI d. 05.41 RNC a. 08.50.
Therefore the revised distance would be 1249 Kms, total time on run ex. NDLS would be 16:40 hrs and ex RNC would be 16.45 hrs. Therefore, the avg speed would be 74.92 Kmph ex NDLS and ex. RNC would be 74.56 Kmph.
4. The section of RNC TORI is electrified single line section with MPS is 110 kmph bet RNC BICI and 85 kmph bet BICI TORI. At present 04 goods train runs in the section per day apart from 04 pairs daily MEMU service and 01 pair intercity Exp on 6 days.